The Advocate ready-code testing strips for glucose allow you test the levels of glucose in your blood. Redi-code test strips need only a small bit of blood (0.7 micoliters) and use capillary action to pull blood onto the test strip for easy application. Visual confirmation allows you to instantly know if you have added the right quantity of blood to the test strip. (fewer strips wasted) Includes 50 Redi-code test strips.
Advocate Redi-code Glucose Test Strip Features:
- The amount of blood required is minimal (0.7 microliters) for simple blood application.
- No need to code your meter.
- Lower discomfort by testing on alternate sites: palm, forearms, upper body, calve, thigh, or fingertip.
- Advocate Redi-code test strips are touchable so test results won't be affected if you accidentally touch a test strip (fewer strips wasted)
- Correct Test results in 7 seconds.
- Easy to use and accurate - Intended for use by individuals of all ages.
- 50 touchable Advocate Redi-code test strips in an easy to open flip top bottle with a built-in desiccant to keep your test strips fresh.
- User Manual
- Manufactured by Diabetic Supply of Suncoast Inc.
The Following product has been added to your cart