The original Accu Chek aviva strips have become the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus. The wide-mouth larger size test strip feautres an arrangement of 8 electrodes that are designed to allow the system to detect test results that are inaccurate and prevent them. The Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS testing strips for glucose will provide you with correct test results on the first try. The dosing is wide-mouth which will allow you to insert the required amount of blood on the test strip. Glucose testing strips from Aviva include additional alternatives for testing sites and an expiration check feature that works automatically. Electrode testing will provide you with the confidence that your test results are accurate every time. The Accu-Chek Aviva diabetes testing strips will provide you with quick results that are accurate in only 5 seconds.
Features of Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS Test Strips:
- Less Blood Required: Aviva test strips only require less blood for a sample (0.6 microliter of blood) which makes testing blood glucose levels faster and minimally painful
- Wide-Mouth, Accessible Testing Strips: The Aviva test strips are wide-mouth and allows you to apply the required amount of blood needed the first time so that you won't have to endure the pain of retesting. People of any age can apply the test strips into the meter thanks to the larger size. Applying blood to these test strips from Aviva is easy because the test strips will absorb the blood right away. A recent report on this product showed that 97% of users were able to fill the test strip properly on the first try! The system also allows more blood to be applied if double dosing is require so that less strips are wasted.
- Accurate Electrode Testing: The test strips for the Accu-Chek Aviva come with eight electrodes at the top of every strip. These electrodes are necessary in order to prevent inaccurate test results and to detect them immediately using the meter's technology.
- Alternate Test Site Options: The test strips for Accu-Check AVIVA PLUS are designed to also be used on alternate test sites such as the forearm upper arm, calf or thigh area, fingertips or even the palm of the hand. No longer does painful testing of the same test site have to occur over and over.
- Automatic check for expiration: If a test strip is damaged or has expired, this built-in feature will make sure that you do can not test samples using it.
- Benefits for Users With Arthritis: The ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips and ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device have received the high honor of Ease-Of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. The grip is simple to handle so that you test correctly on the first try. In tests that were done in an independent lab, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was discovered to be beneficial to people that have arthritis because it allows them to quickly check blood sugar levels
- Simple to Use: Just place a test strip onto the ACCU-CHEK Aviva glucose meter, then apply the required amount of blood in the yellow window and the results will appear within seconds!
- 50 Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS Test Strips
Aviva Plus Test Strips Notes & Specifications:
- Accu-Check Aviva PLUS Test Strips are intended to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose Meter
- which is the preferred device of most healthcare plans, which will save you money.
- 50 test strips are included in the packaging
- For Whole Blood Glucose Testing
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
Your health and safety are always our top priority. The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strip, along with the current ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter, now delivers accurate test results in the presence of maltose, making the system suitable for use by people on peritoneal dialysis using solutions containing icodextrin, such as EXTRANEAL dialysis solution, and people receiving therapy with solutions containing maltose, which is present in some immunoglobulin preparations (such as Octagam 5%, WinRho SDF Liquid or HepaGam B) or other therapies that contain or metabolize to maltose (such as Orencia , ADEPT or BEXXAR).If you are undergoing these therapies, make sure that you are using the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strip and ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter. If you are using other ACCU-CHEK blood glucose systems in conjunction with peritoneal dialysis, your glucose readings will be inaccurate. For more information, please check the insert provided with your product or call ACCU-CHEK Customer Care at (800) 858-8072.For more information about EXTRANEAL (Icodextrin) and blood glucose testing, visit the Baxter Glucose Safety Web site.
The Following product has been added to your cart