The Accu-Chek Aviva testing strips for glucose will provide you with correct results on the first try. The wide-mouth dosing feature allows easy appication of the amount of blood required in order to test. Aviva testing strips for glucose have alternate testing site options as well as an automatic check for expired testing strips. The testing is powered by electrodes that will guarantee that the results are correct every time. The diabetes test strips from Accu-Chek Aviva provide test results quickly in only 5 seconds.
Diabetics have many options for at home care. One of the things that is most important is the system for blood-glucose testing. The patients comfort and ease of use with regard to at-home care is essential for treatment adherence. The Accu-Chek Aviva requires just a small sample of blood making testing far less painful than with other systems, making it easier for patients to get the testing done at regular intervals as they have been instructed to do. The alternate testing sites also mean that patients no longer have to only do painful testing on the fingers and they can now pick a testing site that is easier and still will provide the necessary results.
The Accu-Chek aviva system also features a number of safety measures to stop wasting of test strips and to ensure a high level of accuracy; the meter features automatic expiration checks to guarantee that testing strips are not damaged or expired, which can result in test readings that are inaccurate. Therefore, re-testing and improper dosages of medication due to inaccurate test results can be avoided. The Aviva is a good choice for diabetics that have just been recently diagnosed as well as individuals that have had trouble using other testing systems. The Accu-Check Aviva system has been especially made to make testing easier. The wide-mouth test strips are easy to use and the design means that testing is minimally painful and easy so that testing can be done on a regular basis, which is essential for diabetics in staying healthy.
Features of Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips
- Smaller Blood Sample Required:Aviva strips need just a small amount of blood (0.6 microliter of blood) which makes testing blood glucose levels less painful and faster
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Aviva wide mouth test strips will enable you to completely fill the test strip the first time so that re-testing will not be necessary. Anyone can handle the test strips and put them into the meter thanks to the larger size. The test strips for the Avivabsorb the blood samples easily and quickly so that applying blood to the meter is fast. In an independent study, the results demonstrated that 97% of testers were able to fill up the testing strip without any trouble, the first time! The Accu-Chek Aviva system even provides for double dosing, so that additional blood can be applied and strips are not wasted.
- Guaranteed Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips features eight electrodes above each testing strip. The eight electrodes, in combination with the technology of the system, work to pick up on and stop inaccurate test results from occuring.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Accu-Check AVIVA diabetes test strips are designed to be used on alternative testing sites such as the forearm, thigh, calf areas, palms or fingertips and upper arms. Now painful retesting at the same test site no longer has to occur.
- Automatic expiration checks: The system prevents testing with expired or damaged test strips in order to avoid inaccurate test results that could lead to dangerous outcomes.
- Benefits for Arthritis Users: The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips and Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device have received the Arthritis Foundation award of Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The meter features a grip that is simple to use that will provide accurate test results the first time. A study done indicated that this system makes blood glucose level testing simple for arthritis patients.
- Simple to Use: Start by applying a test strip to the Accu-Chek Aviva glucose meter. Next just place the required amount of blood in the yellow window and the results will appear within seconds!
- 50 count package is recommended for patients that require a lesser number of test strips because they don't need to test as often.
- 50 Accu-Chek Aviva Diabetic Test Strips
Notes & Specifications:
- Accu-Check Aviva Test Strips are for use with the Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose Meter
- These items are the preferred brand of many healthcare plans which will save you money.
- Package comes with 50 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood
The Following product has been added to your cart