This blood glucose meter from RediCode gives results in English or Spanish, it talks to you! It requires very little blood to get an accurate reading, which can be displayed on the large LCD display for easy viewing or you can hear your results read to you thanks to the built in speaking function. Results are delivered quickly, too, in only seven seconds!
Advocate Readi-Code+ Features:
- No coding required
- 6 reminder alarms
- Alternative site testing
- 5 second test time
- tiny blood sample
- 400 test memory
- data management
- pre & post meal markers
Advocate Redi-code Glucose Test Strip Features:
- Small required blood samples (0.7 microliters) for simple blood application.
- No need to code your meter.
- Reduce pain by testing on alternate sites including: palm, forearm, upper body, calf, thigh, or fingertip.
- Advocate Redi-code test strips are touchable so test results won't be affected if you accidently touch a test strip (less wasted strips)
- AccuratetTest results in 7 seconds.
- Easy to use and accurate. Designed for people of all ages.
Reliamed 30 Gauge Safety Seal Lancet Features:
- Tri-Bevel Tip
- Universal Design
- Patented Safety Seals
Compatible with the Following Lancing Devices:
- ReliaMed Lancing Device
- Penlet II
- Autolet Mini
- Soft Touch
- BD Lancing Device
- Advocate Redi-Code Test Strips 100 ct.
- Reliamed Safety Seal Lancets 100ct
Advocate Redi-Code Talking Glucose Meter Kit
The Following product has been added to your cart