Infinity Test Strips are to be used with the Infinity Blood Glucose Meters for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose level in whole blood. The principle of the test relies on a specific type of glucose in the blood sample, the dehydrogenase glucose that reacts to electrodes in the test strip.
Infinity Test Strip Features:
- Infinity Test Strips provides easy sampling.
- Automatically draws blood into the test strip, and shows you if there is enough blood for an accurate reading.
- Case of 24 Boxes of Infinity Test Strips 50/bx
- Infinity Test Strip vials should be stored in a cool, dry place between 39-86 degrees F (4-30 degrees C). Keep out of direct sunlight. DO NOT refrigerate or freeze
- Store test strips in its original vials only
- DO NOT use the test strips after the expiration date printed on the package or vial since it may cause inaccurate results
- DO NOT cut, bend, or alter test strips
- Infinity Test Strips are for single use only. DO NOT re-use
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- DO NOT get dirt, food, or water on the test strip and DO NOT handle with wet hands
- Keep vials away from children
The Following product has been added to your cart