The Nova Max Link is the upgrade to the BD Paradigm Link for Medtronic Insulin Pump. The Paradigm Insulin Pump receives stored data from the glucose meter, which can then be downloaded to your personal computer. Nova Max Link automatically sends your glucose test results to the Paradigm Insulin Pump for use with the Bolus Wizard Calculator. This wizard calculates the amount of insulin you need to reach your target blood glucose level.
Nova Max Link Meter Features:
- Fast Results: The Compact Plus Glucose meter is capable of providing accurate test results in 5 seconds.
- Advanced Communication: Wireless communication of the levels of glucose in your blood to a Paradigm Insulin Pump
- Absolutely NO CODING required: so you don't have to worry about finding the code that matches. Helps reduce user error and ensures accurate test results.
- Small Blood Sample: Only (0.3 microliters) of blood is required for minimally painful testing.
- Fast Results: Accurate and fast glucose test results within 5 seconds.
- Alternative Testing Site Options: For increased comfort. Helps reduce the pain associated with repetitive testing on the exact same area each time. Perfect for people who need to frequently test their blood glucose levels.
- Advanced Data Management: Plugs into your personal computer to help you better understand and optimize your pump therapy.
- Large Memory: The large internal memory conveniently Stores up to 400-Test results.
- Nova Max Link Meter (battery included)
- Owner's Booklet/ Quick Reference Guide
- Carrying Case
Notes & Specifications:
- PC Software and cable are not included.
- Manufactured by Sanvita
The Following product has been added to your cart