Prodigy Autocode Glucose Meter Kit
Prodigy AutoCode. The Only Spanish/English Language, No-Coding blood glucose monitoring system available! Easy to use. Simple. Fast. Accurate.
Prodigy AutoCode Glucose Meter Kit Features:
- No-Coding: Requires no coding. Simply insert your test strip and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors.
- Audible: Speaks your test results in English or Spanish in just 7 seconds.
- Full USB Port: Requires any standard USB cable.
- Memory and Data Management: Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14 and 28-day averages
- Alternative Testing Site Options: Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves for more comfort and less pain.
- Small Blood Sample: Requires only a tiny blood sample.
- One-Button Simplicity: Uses one button for easy navigation.
- Teamwork: You are able to hear your child's or spouse's test result from across the room and work together as a team to manage their diabetes.
- Prodigy AutoCode Glucose Meter
- Carrying case
- Daily Log Book
- Measures 3.79" x 1.79" x 1".
- Operates on 2 "AAA" batteries (INCL)
- This item is accessible to the blind
- Manufactured by Diagnostic Devices
The Following product has been added to your cart