Problems with reading your glucose meter's screen? Getting quality products that work well for those who need them most can be difficult. This is why the Prodigy Voice Glucose Meter was developed. It will give you a clear reading of your glucose levels- audibly and via the display screen. Testing on alternate sites helps reduce the pain associated with repetitive glucose testing, perfect for people who need to test their blood glucose levels frequently. Quick and easy testing with automatic calibration (no coding) and 6 second test results.
Prodigy Voice Glucose Meter Features:
- Audio Test Results: From set up to daily tests, the results are delivered audibly. Perfect for people with limited eyesight.
- Easy to use: The meter is already pre-programmed. Automatic calibration helps reduce user error and test result accuracy
- No Coding: The Compact Plus Glucose Meter has automatic calibration. Just insert a new test strip drum into the meter and the diabetic monitor will do the rest!
- Alternative Testing Site Options: The Prodigy Voice Glucose Meter offers alternate site testing to reduce the pain associated with blood glucose testing. Alternate test sites include: Forearms, calves and thighs. The Prodigy meter only requires 0.6 microliters of blood.
- Immediate Results: Efficiency has never been so fast. The meter will display accurate test results in just 6 seconds.
- Stores your Readings: The REPEAT button will let you view your previous test results using a single touch. Your last 450 tests are also stored, and you can view/hear averages for the last 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, or 90 days to help you and your physician track your glucose levels.
- Prodigy Voice Glucose Meter Kit
- Ten Test Strips
- Low Control Solution
- Ten Lancets
- Lancing Device
- Daily Log Book
- Convenient Carrying Case
Notes & Specifications:
- Manufactured by Diagnostic Devices/Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC
The Following product has been added to your cart