MVP Vet Syringes for U-40 insulin are designed for smooth and correct delivery of insulin. Their Multi-facet needle with lubricant coating provides more comfort during injections. No "dead space" for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumb-rest for positive grip and easy control.
MVP Vet Syringe Features:
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel
- Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides a secure grip for easy control.
- Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached preventing the needle from coming off.
- Lubricant coated needle bevel allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers reduce errors in dosage.
- Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
- Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
- Box of 100 MVP U40, 29 Gauge 1cc 1/2" Vet Syringes
- U-40 Syringe
- MVP Vet Syringes are film coated to reduce your pain and discomfort.
- For Veterinary Use Only
- To ensure safety and comfort MVP Vet syringes should used one time only.
By purchasing syringes from Diabetes Supply Store.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Diabetes Supply Store.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes from these states, we must confirm your prescription.
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade and Broward County require a Rx prior to shipment.
Call us to send in your Rx at (855) 609-2300 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Following product has been added to your cart