Clever Choice Comfort EZ Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. High use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection. The quality level found in our insulin syringes can also be found throughout the Clever Choice line of diabetic products.
Clever Choice Comfort EZ Insulin Syringes Features:
- ultra fine, surgical stainless steel needle
- Film coated for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors
- 100 Clever Choice Comfort EZ Insulin Syringes - 30G, 1cc, 5/16"
Notes and Specifications:
- Size and dimensions: 30 Gauge 5/16 inch, 1 cc.
- Compatible with all type insulin pen delivery devices
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
By purchasing syringes from Diabetes Supply Store.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Diabetes Supply Store.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes from these states, we must confirm your prescription.
DE, NJ, TN, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade and Broward County require a Rx prior to shipment.
Call us to send in your Rx at (855) 609-2300 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Following product has been added to your cart