Freestyle Lite Test Strips make testing easier, faster, and minimally painful! No Coding Technology makes Freestyle Lite Test Strips incredibly accurate and convenient than any other test strip. Just 0.3, the world's smallest sample size, is all that is required for accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support alternative testing site options, meaning you can quickly calculate the results from your fingertips, palms of your hand, forearms, upper arms, thighs, or calves!
FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Feature:
- No Coding Required: This makes it quicker and more convenient to start testing.
- Alternative Testing Site Options: You can test using your fingers, upper arms, forearms, palms of the hands, thighs, and calves. When performing tests for hypoglycemia, also known as low blood sugar, or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, finger testing is the only site for testing that is recommended.
- Tiniest Blood Sample Size: A small sample size of just 0.3 microliters of blood is all that is required.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusively used by FreeStyle. Coulometric analysis is not affected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small amount of blood.
- 5 Second Test Results: Accurate blood glucose results are available in merely 5 seconds.
- 50 FreeStyle Lite Glucose Test Strips
- Use only with the FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter System.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- For self-testing.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Store at room temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius).
- Do not use if box seal has been tampered with or has been removed.
The Following product has been added to your cart