BD Ultra Fine insulin syringes are designed for safety and comfort. They are engineered with optimal point geometry and are coated with special Micro Bonded lubrication for a smoother entry. All BD insulin syringes are manufactured with surgical grade steel and are guaranteed to be sterile.
BD Insulin Syringes Ultra Fine Needle Features:
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- 90 BD Ultra-Fine Needle Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 30 G x 12.7 mm (1/2 in)
- U-100 Insulin
- Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless the insulin has been opened or damaged.
- This Product does NOT contain natural rubber latex.
- All BD Insulin Syringes are Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort BD insulin syringes should only be used once.
By purchasing syringes from Diabetes Supply Store.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Diabetes Supply Store.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes from these states, we must confirm your prescription.
DE, NJ, TN, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade and Broward County require a Rx prior to shipment.
Call us to send in your Rx at (855) 609-2300 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Following product has been added to your cart